Qirat Queen a secret fairytale

 

Qirat Queen

A secret fairytale




Once upon a time in a beautiful fairy town khustul there lived a beautiful young fairy called Qirat.

She is a passionate singer when she sings verses from Quran whole fairy land swings with her tunes and there was much magic in her voice which has a super power to create snow castles, fountains and breaks it. All the people of the Khustul fairyland use to come and get together on one famous platform called Meesha where there are glasses of snow present and there she uses to perform and show her super powers to the public.

Her sister Razia is jealous of her and her talents, she is her younger step sister aah aah only one year younger to her. She also sings quranic verses but her voice is not that much beautiful and powerful like Qirat and she does not possess any super power but wait she knows one secret about Qirat and that secret has the tendency to destroy Qirat`s life.

Qirat lives with her father and her step mother along with her step sister and she knows they do not like her and envy her.

So, once she is in the gardens collecting flowers and her sister Razia follows her.

Hey sis!

Your last concert was dumb don`t you think so?

Qirat: What do you mean dumb? I mean everybody liked it and appreciated it!

Razia: No! But I personally think you could do better than that! As you always do my sis!

Qirat: Okay I love you because you give me so honest feedback about my performance!

What do you think went wrong?

Razia: Your voice it was not as strong as it uses to be and that makes me feel why my sis could not do well as she possess a super power?

Qirat: Well! Criticism always makes me feel less confident! But still there is always a way to learn I will try my best to improve this is my next concert!

Razia: Nah! It was not to make you feel low but to improve your skills!

Qirat: I know iam just talking about my weakness I feel like so when I hear a criticism and you know that so well!

Razia: not even me even Shahnaz and Sahar were saying the same thing about you!

Now here Qirat feels a little more tensed and sweat drops from near her eye brows she asked edgily

What? What were they saying?

Razia: that you were not as good as you were before?

Qirat: oh, my goodness! She feels low and down!

Razia: She observes the sweat on her forehead and was feeling contented from inside that her trick is actually working to put her sister down!

Ah! Well, no worries I have to leave for my Math’s class as Mathematics tutor arriving in 5 minutes so see you later!

Qirat: she says to herself Razia your math’s tutor has really made you very calculative person aah! I can’t trust this girl for my good!

She may be telling lies to make me feel low and down.

Qirat stays with her step mother Yasmeen who hates her and prefer her daughter Razia above Qirat in everything and Qirat`s father Jameel keeps quiet on every matter.

Qirat returns back to their beautiful house taking the flowers in her hands.

Yasmeen: Qirat are you back! Just cut these vegetables for me and look at the peas rice on the stove!

Qirat: She knew that she do not ask Razia to do anything and she is the one who has to obey and do hard work all day!

Qirat quickly goes inside the kitchen and start cooking peas rice and cutting and washing all the vegetables.

There her father arrives inside home!

Jameel: I collected today all the money we received from the Qirat concert it`s a successful concert as we got a few more bucks this time!

Qirat! Come here darling I need your signature on this paper to confirm you actually received the money!

Qirat wipes the sweat from her face with her cotton scarf and signed the paper then as soon as she signed the paper, Yasmeen arrived she kissed Qirat forehead in a fake loving way oh my lovely daughter you are so great and took away all the money from Jameel.

Yasmeen: She just grabbed the bag and went to her room and put all the money inside her almarah.

Qirat was sad as she could not even get a penny for her hard work and efforts!

Next day:

Next day in the middle of the morning Yasmeen takes Razia to a marketplace to buy some clothes and accessories for her daughter where as Qirat was left alone at home.

She just goes to the flower garden again her favorite place where she talks with silky her animal creature like buddy!

Silky arrives flying in the air on to her shoulder!

Fresh air comes move and forth refreshing the mind and spirit of Qirat!

Silky is her friend with whom she shares her sufferings and excitements!

Qirat: oh silky! My mom has taken away all my money again this time and there is nothing left in my pocket!

Silky: why did you give her? Start doing some other work secretly to earn some extra cash I cannot see you being like a maid inside your own father`s home!

Qirat: oh! Silky pray for me! I do not know what will my step mother do at the time of my marriage will it happen or will she break it?

Pray for me!

Silky: I always do pray for you! But still, I think you must take some action to get rid of her!

The flowers move and glides with fresh air and then the dew drops fall on Qirat`s face she feels refreshed this is the best place in the whole world!

I will do my best in the next concert to earn more?

Silky: What? What are you saying? You were just perfect in the last concert! Just be like this always!

Qirat: but Razia told me…

Silky: Stop! She speaks all nonsense do not even believe her!

Yasmeen and Razia making hay at the marketplace eating ice-creams and buying stuff after the shopping when it was time to return home Yasmeen takes Razia to one magician`s place.

It was all dark and they get in there!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Badaam Hareera